Please first read our General Terms and Conditions for the definitions of terms used below.
1. Prices and payment
2. Your credit/debit card details are not handled by Divine Mother Grace, Inc. or A Center for Peace and Healing. All payment and all credit card handling is through the third party, PayPal Inc. We do not store any credit card details. By placing your order, you attest you are the person whose details appear on the payment method or you have their permission to use their payment information.
1. Within 24 hours of purchase, a confirmation email will be sent to you, the purchaser, acknowledging payment and successful enrollment in the course.
2. Most courses will start and be granted access immediately. However, for those courses that begin on a designated date, at least 3 business days before the announced course start date you will be notified by email of an online URL where the course materials will be located. You will be required to create a username and password to log into the site and access the course content.
3. New course content will be delivered according to the details on the course description page. Unless otherwise specified, online courses and content are made available to the purchaser for a period of one (1) year from the start date.
4. All course materials and content is provided without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, Impeccable Warrior of Light, Divine Mother Grace, Inc. and A Center for Peace and Healing disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied.
5. Once purchased, all courses are delivered as-is and are non-refundable.
3. Using the Online Course Service
1. Please read the description for the Online Course Service carefully before placing your order as refunds cannot be given.
2. We warrant that we have the right to provide the Online Course Service and will use all reasonable skill and care in making the Online Course Service available to you and in ensuring its availability. Because of the nature of the internet, errors and omissions do occur and we do not give any other warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Online Course Service.
3. We are continually seeking to improve the Online Course Services. We reserves the right, at our discretion, to make changes to any part of any Online Course Service provided that it does not materially reduce its content or functionality.
4. Posting of content
1. All content which you provide to us or upload to our website(s) shall be subject to the relevant provisions of our General Terms & Conditions.
5. Fair use policy
1. We operate a “fair use” policy to protect the quality of our Online Course Services. If we believe your use of a Online Course Service is taking up excessive bandwidth or your use of a Online Course Service is adversely affecting the provision of the service (or any part of it) to other users, or other users’ enjoyment of the service, we reserve the right to manage or regulate your usage of the Online Course Service. This may include temporarily suspending your user account and/or access to the Online Course Service.
6. No commercial use
1. All Online Course Services are available for individual, personal and non-commercial use only. Divine Mother Grace Inc. and A Center for Peace and Healing reserve the right to refuse orders from businesses or individuals that we consider are for commercial concerns. You may not re-sell or make available to any third party the Online Course Services without the prior written consent of Divine Mother Grace, Inc.
1. In these terms “Impeccable Warrior of Light” or “IWOL Services” are property of Divine Mother Grace, Inc. The terms “we”, “us” or “our” refers to Divine Mother Grace Inc and A Center for Peace and Healing, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization based in California. Our registered address is 3553 Atlantic Ave #170, Long Beach, CA 90807.
2. If you have any questions please contact us at info@IWOLight.org.
Course access, cancellation and refunds
1. All downloadable, virtual, and digital items are provided as-is.
2. At this time, we are not able to accept refunds and all sales are final.
3. If you have any questions or need assistance in accessing your course please email us at info@IWOLight.org.
4. Your access to the Online Course Service may be terminated by written notice if you are in material breach of these terms and the breach is not remedied within the period of 14 days after written notice of the breach has been given to you. If we reasonably believe your breach of these terms affects our lawful operation of the Online Course Service or third party customers we may suspend your access to the Online Course Service at any time.
1. Every effort has been made to accurately represent all products and services on this web site. There is no guarantee that you will get specific results by following the ideas or Sacred Teachings in our materials. Examples or testimonials in our materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee.
2. Your level of success in attaining Positive results depends on many factors, including your present condition, level of current obstacles and challenges, depth of karmic patterns, your Sacred Determination and desire for change, your Faith and your actions. Since these factors always differ from person to person, we cannot guarantee your success or any promised outcome, nor are we responsible for any of your actions. In legal terms, you fully agree and undestand that Impeccable Warrior of Light, A Center for Peace and Healing, and Divine Mother Grace, Inc. are not responsible for any outcome you experience and we make no representations or warranties of any kind that our products or services will produce any particular result for you.
With the above being stated, we are here to assist you. Please feel free to reach us at info@IWOLight.org with any questions.