Impeccable Warrior of Light Terms of Service
General Terms and Conditions
For Impeccable Warrior of Light Products, Offerings and Services
Access to and use of the Impeccable Warrior of Light website, IWOLight.org, and affiliated pages or sites (hereinafter “this website”) and any related products, services and programs (including any online courses, educational content, and training materials) (“IWOL Services” or “the Services”) within the US and internationally is provided by A Center for Peace and Healing and Divine Mother Grace, Inc. (‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) on the following Terms and Conditions.
By using the IWOL Services you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Services. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following Terms and Conditions please do not access, use and/or contribute to the Services.
1. Use of the IWOL Services
1. You agree to use the Services only for lawful, private and individual purposes. You may not use the Services or any part of them for commercial purposes.
2. You must only use the Service in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of Impeccable Warrior of Light website(s), products, services, materials, programs and offerings. Prohibited behavior includes any form of negativity, including but not limited to any behavior causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Services.
3. We operate a ‘fair use’ policy to protect the quality of service to our users. If we believe you are using excessive bandwidth or your use of the Services is adversely affecting our network (or any part of it) or our other users we reserve the right to manage or regulate your usage of the Services. This may include temporarily suspending your user account.
1. We reserve the right to make change to these Terms and Conditions from time to time and so you should check these Terms and Conditions regularly. Your continued use of the Services will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using the Services.
2. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on the Services (including community rules) then the latter shall prevail.
2. To register on this website you must be over sixteen years of age unless you have the explicit permission of your parent or guardian.
3. You agree to ensure that any details provided by you upon registration or at any time are correct and complete.
4. You agree to inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order for us to communicate with you effectively.
5. All user accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that emails, registration details and course communications can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else’s email address or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
6. You must keep your password and user name confidential and not disclose them or share them with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting info@IWOLight.org immediately.
7. If we have reason to believe there may be a breach of security or misuse of the website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
8. We reserve the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts, or disrupt any of our services in any way.
9. If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
4. Intellectual property
1. All copyrights, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on the Services and all content (including all applications and materials) located on or available through the Services is the property of Divine Mother Grace, Inc. and is protected under United States and International Copyright Law.
2. You agree not to record, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, distribute, make available to the public, or otherwise use our content in whole or in part in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of our content. Any other use of our content requires the prior written permission of Divine Mother Grace, Inc.
3. The names, images and logos identifying the Impeccable Warrior of Light brand or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Divine Mother Grace, Inc. and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Divine Mother Grace, Inc. or any other third party.
5. Availability of the Services
1. Although we strive to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services available at IWOLight.org and affiliated sites will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the Services will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Services you should report it to info@IWOLight.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
2. Your access to the Services may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new services, courses or offerings. We will attempt to restore the Services as soon as we reasonably can.
6. Our right to suspend or cancel your registration
1. We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
2. You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing at info@IWOLight.org. If you do so, you must stop using the Services.
3. The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Services shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
7. Disclaimers and limitation of liability
1. ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICEs, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, NAMES, IMAGES, PICTURES, LOGOS AND ICONS REGARDING OR RELATING TO IMPECCABLE WARRIOR OF LIGHT, ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (OR TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES), IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPICABLE LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES (WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW), INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICES OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT. WHILE WE TRY TO ENSURE THAT ALL CONTENT PROVIDED BY US IS CORRECT AT THE TIME OF PUBLICATION, NO RESPONSIBILITY IS ACCEPTED BY OR ON BEHALF OF A CENTER FOR PEACE AND HEALING OR DIVINE MOTHER GRACE, INC FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURATE CONTENT ON THE SERVICE.
2. NEITHER DIVINE MOTHER GRACE, INC, A CENTER FOR PEACE AND HEALING, NOR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, REPRESENTATIVES OR EMPLOYEES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING LOSSES OR DAMAGES (WHETHER SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSSES WERE FORESEEN, FORESEEABLE, KNOWN OR OTHERWISE): (A) LOSS OF DATA; (B) LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS; (C) LOSS OF BUSINESS; (D) LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; (E) LOSS OF GOODWILL OR INJURY TO REPUTATION; (F) LOSSES SUFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES; OR (G) ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION.
3. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICEs OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR BUGS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO IMPLEMENT SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND VIRUS CHECKS (INCLUDING ANTI-VIRUS AND OTHER SECURITY CHECKS) TO SATISFY YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT.
11. Applicable law
1. These Terms and Conditions will be subject to the laws of the State of California. We will try to solve any issues quickly and Nobly. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you wish to take court proceedings, you must do so within the State of California, USA.
12. International use
1. We make no promise that materials available on or through the Service are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. If you choose to access the Service from locations outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
1. If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
2. You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business or organization where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
3. If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we choose to ignore this, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
4. We shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
1. The Services are operated and made available by A Center for Peace and Healing, a 501(c)3 organization whose registered address is 3553 Atlantic Ave #170, Long Beach, CA 90807.
2. For any inquiries please contact info@IWOLight.org.